|Adsano Engineering offers a wide range of services in the pharmaceutical sector. From executive selection, recruitment consultancy to staffing, Adsano is dedicated to providing the best suited personnel for the Life Science Industry.
Our client, a global player in the pharmaceutical technology field, based in Basel Switzerland, has an opening for:
|Senior Programmer Web Developer 30121(m/f/d)
| Role Purpose:
The successful candidate will report into the Clinical Analytics function within Central Operations Services, Transformative Business Operations. This team is responsible for the delivery and maintenance of a broad portfolio of tools, analytics dashboards, metrics and KPIs, benchmarking data and adhoc reporting to support the various analytics requirements of the Global Development organization (Data Management, Statistical Programming, Trial Management, Medical Writing, Trial Monitoring, Trial Forecasting and Resource Management etc.).
An exciting position has arisen for a talented full-stack web developer to work in close collaboration with our technical lead to implement a number of technical projects, initially focusing on delivery of a web-based application tracking/commenting/bug reporting/metrics tool, but then moving on to other interesting projects such as web mashup API integration, a new internal crowdsourcing platform and other innovative projects in the pipeline. The successful candidate should have a proven and documented (eg. Git) track record in developing complex web-based solutions and possess some or all of the following technical skills:
- Web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- UI technologies (React, Vue, Polymer, React native)
- API development (SOAP, RESTFul, GraphQL, Falcor)
- Security (JWT, LDAP, SAML, SSL, cryptography)
- Data Structures
- OOP (Java, Python, R...)
- FP (Haskell, Scala, F#...)
- Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Storm etc...)
- Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Oracle etc...)
- noSQL store (HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Caching technologies (memcached, redis, Hazelcast)
- Devops knowledge (AWS services, OpenShift, Ansible, )
- Serverless Technologies (Lambda, serverless framework, AWS API Gateway etc...)
In addition to the above, Clinical Analytics is continuing to augment its analytical capabilities in the emergent data science/predictive analytics/machine learning space, providing a range of services to business including time-series forecasting, sentiment analysis, decision tree analysis, risk analysis etc. It would therefore be highly advantageous for a candidate to also possess some or all of the following skills:
- ML algorithms (Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, SVM, Decision Tree, kNN, K-Means, Random Forest, Naive Bayes etc...)
- ML/DL applied knowledge (Tensorflow, sklearn, Pytorch, Stan, Caffe2, Spacy, CNTK...)
From a non-technical perspective we are looking for an individual who is a self-starter, able to ‘own’ their own domain of responsibility, work with minimal supervision, plan their own time, as well as being able to reach out, work and collaborate with other members of the team. This person should naturally have excellent problem-solving ability, strong attention to detail, be a quick learner and be able to connect the dots. Ideally they should be able to train, mentor others and share ideas to inspire and provoke discussion and learning within the group.
Education / Experience:
Preferred qualifications include a Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent. The candidate should be fluent in English.
Duration: 6 months
Any questions? Feel free to contact Annette Deutschbein at + 49 176 313 954 29, send your CV online or to: email@example.com