|Adsano Engineering offers a wide range of services in the pharmaceutical sector. From executive selection, recruitment consultancy to staffing, Adsano is dedicated to providing the best suited personnel for the Life Science Industry.
Our client, a global player in the pharmaceutical technology field, based in Basel Switzerland, has an opening for:
|Digital Solutions Manager 30238 (m/f/d)
| Job Purpose :
The Digital Solutions Manager plays an essential role in driving GDD’s digital agenda by catalyzing and leading digital projects to bring them to life. The Digital Solutions M is a core team member of the assigned to Patient Centric Remote Trial project and works closely with the digital team and holds direct responsibility in the execution of an integrated strategy by ensuring alignment and efficient cross functional execution of multiple digital initiatives. This requires the ability to influence and lead multi-disciplinary teams across a variety of subject matters with minimal authority to deliver with high quality in accordance with approved strategy.
- Lead cross-functional project teams and task forces of multidisciplinary experts across varying areas of technological proficiency ensuring the assessment / execution of digital projects.
- Develop and maintain project charter, timeline, and financial forecast.
- Ensure delivery of development activities for digital solutions to cost, time and quality standards
- Develop and nurture relationships with other Development functions and external partners to ensure the expansion of solutions across the Development portfolio.
- Identify unmet needs and opportunities where digital solutions can positively impact GDD operations and develop new or improved processes to increase efficiency and quality of deliverables.
- Develop and manage new processes where no process or precedent exists, while maintaining compliance with current regulations (both internal and external).
- Identify and share learnings and process changes needed for technology adoption as identified through pilot programs and/or gap analysis.
- Provides strategic planning and input for communication and coordination of Digital Accelerator activities throughout GDD and through external channels/PR/Media.
- Proactively manage risk, including assessment of impact on clinical operations and development of mitigation plans
- Collaborates with the Global Head of Digital Development, Accelerator General Managers and Head of Strategy and Operations in preparation of organizational recommendations, business cases, financial forecasts and updates for senior management and organizational leadership teams
- ommunicates program progress/ issues horizontally and vertically in an open and timely manner
- Provides leadership in the areas of planning, tracking, scenario-generation, contingency development, critical path analysis, and risk management
- Identifies and develops best practices for project management and implements them accordingly
Graduate degree or equivalent in life sciences or computer science, engineering fields.
Languages: Fluent English (oral and written)
1. 5+ years industry experience in clinical trial operations
2. 5+ years experience in clinical technology implementation
3. 5+ years or equivalent multi-/cross-functional team management experience
4. Experience presenting/speaking at a senior management level with a proven track record of effectively communicating complex initiatives
5. Successful track record of problem-solving and navigating un-charted territory without clear precedent
6. Advanced project / program management skills
7. Experience in vendor engagement and collaboration highly pre-ferred
8. Strength demonstrated in strategic decision making, scenario evaluation, change management and contingency planning
Duration: 8 Months (with option of extension)
Any questions? Feel free to contact Annette Deutschbein at + 49 176 313 954 29 or send your CV online as well as to: firstname.lastname@example.org